Student Blogging Challenge Week 5

I go to a catholic school in Bucks County, that has what we call specials. Music, art, technology, gym, and spanish. In technology we work on our blogs and it is very fun. I am actually in technology right now. In gym we play different sports, in fact the last few weeks we have been playing basketball because of March Madness. In music class we sing songs and learn how to play the guitar. In art class it depends on the season and we make art accordingly. For example, near valentines we made hearts, near halloween we made scarecrows. In spanish we learn…well spanish. Right now we are learning about food and singular and plural nouns and adjectives.

12 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge Week 5

1. Mrs. Wohlafka

Hi, Diego!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge Week 5.

I like your post about your school! That’s nice that in music you learn how to play the guitar. I had to take private lessons to learn to play an instrument (the piano). Do you play any other instruments outside of school?

Reply
    1. diegonsis21 Post author

Dear Mrs. Wohlafka

I’m glad you like my post. I actually took guitar lessons for 6 months before we started learning it in school. I still play the guitar but I like playing whatever song I want and I can’t do that when I’m doing the lesson because I feel too restricted.

Reply
  2. Thomas Oriya

Hello Diego,
    Am a teacher in kenya and commenter in STUBC 2019. What do you mean by March Madness?

Reply
  3. Rafael

Hello Diego, my names Rafael
    I think your school is nice. I think it is cool that you are learning the guitar at school, I am also learning how to play and instrument, it is the piano. Does your school only teach the guitar?

Reply
  4. Nubia

Hi Diego!
    My name is Nubia, and i am a student in California.
    I like that you posted about school! It is very nice that they teach you Spanish because that is one of my favorite languages to speak. I am also in technology class right now. Do you play an instrument outside of school or do you take private lessons?
    Go visit my website your gonna enjoy it (http://afascinatingblogbynubia20.edublogs.org/)

Reply
    1. diegonsis21 Post author

Dear Nubia,

I’m happy that you like my post about school. I used to play the guitar outside of school but I stopped because of the limitations of lessons.

Reply
    2. diegonsis21 Post author

Dear Nubia,

I’m happy that you liked my post about school. I took guitar lessons outside of school but I stopped because of the limitations.

Reply
    1. diegonsis21 Post author

Hello Brooke,

I’m glad you liked my post. I actually do really like playing the guitar when I can play whatever I want.

Reply
  5. Miss Aparna

Hi Diego,
    My name is Miss Aparna and I am one of the commenters for the student blogging challenge.
    I like your description of the specials. How many specials do you have every day and what is your favorite?

Happy blogging!

Reply